- French fighter jets have launched massive raids in Syria, targeting the Isis stronghold in Raqqa just two days after the group claimed responsibility for the attacks in Paris.
- Three of the suspected terrorists have now been named: Salah Abdeslam, his brother Ibrahim Abdeslam, and Omar Ismaïl Mostefai. Mostefai, 29, was one of three men who blew himself up, killing 89 people in the bloodiest scene of the carnage.
- French police continue to hunt for Salah Abdeslam, believed to be one of three brothers involved in Friday night’s attack, who is on the run.
- The death toll rose to 132 after a further three people died in hospital from their injuries, medical officials said. The attack left 352 injured, 99 critically.
- A stash of weapons were found in a getaway vehicle believed to have been used in the Paris attacks. Detectives found three Kalashnikov rifles along with fingerprints in the abandoned vehicle, discovered in the eastern Parisian suburb of Montreuil.
AIR AMBULANCE BLOGS