Shimla Lovers Paradise
Having derived its name from Shymala Devi, an incarnation of Goddess Devi, whose temple existed in those dense forests of the Jakku Hills during the 19th century. Shimla being situated in the North-West of Himalayas, the city is the capital of the state. This beautiful city has seen a enormous growth beyong the British planned streets during their time in India, the natural beauty in the surrounding mountains and the city’s cool climate remains the same to attract tourists like ever.
Shimla, the snowy paradise is one of the popular and best romantic gateways of India. Being an hill station, that’s 2397 metres above the sea level, this city is blanketed approximately two inches of snow every year. The cool breeze and the crispy mountain air, along with the breath taking snow capped peaks view combined with sprawling pine and rhododendron trees brings out the romance from every travelled, by setting an apt mood. This romance and wraithlike charm in the atmosphere of this city that stretches 9.2 kilometres, ensures to give each and every tourist a lifelong memories of their stay. This Queen of Hills is a blessing by Nature and has the scenic location and best ambiance couples can explore their marriage life.
Marriage is more of knowing your best (better) half and the quality time you spend matter for your whole life. Walking hand-in-hand with your life-mate across this anytime cool city gives a relaxing feel. If your spouse is shopaholic, this is the best place to get them those Handicrafts, shawls, local tweeds, Tibetans carpets, and many more that is original and sometimes tough to find in your origin city. You also get to impress your better half with some surprising gift of your choice, which would be a life time memorable one.
But, what is so special about this place that makes it a lover’s paradise?
- With it’s pristine surroundings, the weather at Shimla is pleasant all through the year
- The view of sun set and rise during summer is an eye catcher, with snow in winter, those enjoyable walks during Autumn, welcomes visitors all through the year
- Walks at the Mall roads, Jungle Roads those are secluded, and many such dense and safe places, provide couples with enough bonding time.
- Romantic view from Jakku Hills of the city and snow covered Himalayas are anytime mesmerizing.
- Spending time in state museum, tourists get more to know about the arts, archaeology and cultural anthropology. Of course this isn’t any romantic event, but some difference from usual romance to couples.
Best time to visit Shimla: Summers / Winters
Summer: April – June
Winter: November – Mid February
Monsoon: July – September
Apart from being a lover’s paradise for real life couples, this city with many referential names is also famous for those reel life couples we’ve been admiring in many movies all these years. Jab We Met, Ek Prem Katha are few from the recent blockbusters we’ve enjoyed.
Share your travel plan with us!
AD - AIR AMBULANCE INTERNATIONAL