The no of factors that decide an Air Ambulance transfer can be classified as follows -
The cost of each transport depends on following factors:
• Distance and Time for transfer,
• Clinical condition of the patient
• Medical equipments required for transfer.
• Medical and paramedical staff accompanying the patient
• Type of aircraft used for transfer.
• Ground transfer required for transport.
• Medicines and oxygen used for the transfer.
To receive free quote for air ambulance transportation of patients from Dubai or Abu dhabi to any destinations in Asia, Africa, Europe, United states, Australia, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Call us on 0091 98211 50889.
The above charges includes the complete bedside to bedside transfer of patient from origin to destination. It includes the ground transport of the patient, doctors and paramedics in the aircraft, medical equipments and medications used in the ambulance, permission for one relative to accompany the patient.