AIR AMBULANCE SERVICE WORLDWIDE
AIR AMBULANCE DIEGO GARCIA
Air Ambulance International provides patient transportation on Commercial and Charter flights worldwide.
In service since 1996
Medevac Diego Garcia
Medevac aircraft is equipped with an automated patient loading system and a full medical suite, along with an electrical power supply sized for a complete medical module.
HI FLYING - Air Ambulance Diego Garcia is an efficient Medical Transport system that helps in transportation of acutely ill patients from the Island of Diego Garcia to Singapore hospital and then to any destination in South Asia, Middle east, Europe, UK or the United states.
Utilized and satisfied by their efficient and prompt services, a no of Insurance and Assist companies in Europe and the United states, a few Air Ambulance companies in the United states, Europe and Middle east love to utilize the 5-5-5 model of HI Flying for patient transportation.
Our clients are individuals, hospitals, corporates and Insurance and assistance companies.
The 5-5-5 model is the model designed and customized by HI Flying aviation - for the patient transportation from Diego Garcia to Singapore.
5 hours for the aviation permissions
5 hours to travel from Singapore to Diego Garcia
5 hours to travel from Diego Garcia to Singapore
For more information - call us or email us.
The Aircrafts we Fly
Our Medical Team
Doctor - ICU experienced
Nurses - Trained and caring
Paramedics - Efficient and Qualified
Patient we Transport
• Long-bone fractures in different extremities.
• Injury to more than two body regions.
• Ejection from vehicle.
• Pedestrian or cyclist struck by motor vehicle.
• Penetrating trauma to the abdomen, pelvis, chest, neck, or head.
• Crush injury to the abdomen, chest, or head.
• Fall from significant height.
• Glasgow Coma Scale less than 10
• Mental status of the person is seen to be deteriorating
• Skull fracture is suspected
• Neurologic presentation suggestive of spinal cord injury
• Major chest trauma- flail chest
• Pneumothorax or Hemothorax
• Cardiac injury
Abdominal and Pelvic injuries
• Severe abdominal pain after blunt trauma
• Presence of seat belt sign or abdominal wall contusion
• Rib fracture
• Pelvic fracture
• Fracture or dislocation with vascular injury
• Extremity ischemia
• Open long bone fractures
• Two or more long bone fractures
• Major burns covering over 20% body surface area
• Burns covering face, head, hands, feet and genitals
• Electrical burns
• Chemical burns
• Inhalational injury
• Burns associated with injury
Occasional Snake bites
Non trauma injuries involving Cardiac episodes – Unstable angina, Acute myocardial infarction, Pulmonary problems- Pneumonia and Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, Severe anemia, acute on chronic renal failure, acute pancreatitis and other medical conditions.
Information about Diego Garcia
Diego Garcia - “The Stolen Island”
– Diego Garcia is a 17 sq. mile horseshoe-shaped atoll in the Indian Ocean's Chagos Archipelago. It has a tropical climate with thick jungles and white sand beaches.
– The island's value is its strategic location between East Africa, the Middle East, and Southeast Asia, making it a vital asset for supplying US naval forces and projecting air power into Asia and the Middle East
– During the Cold War, Britain agreed to lease Diego Garcia to the American military for the construction of a naval base on the island.
– To make way for the base some 2,000 native Chagossians were forcibly removed from the island by the British government between 1968 and 1973. The islanders have since sued unsuccessfully for the right to return home.
– An estimated 3,000-5,000 military and civilian personnel now live on Diego Garcia, most of them American and British.
– The island was used as a launch pad for bombing missions over Iraq during the first Gulf War in 1991 and war in Afghanistan in 2001 and Iraq in 2003.
– America's 50-year lease on Diego Garcia is due to expire in 2016 and is up for renewal this year.
– There has long been an air of mystery around Diego Garcia, in part because access to the island is so restricted. There have been rumors of a US prison camp on the island for over a decade, but Washington has made repeated assurances that no such prison exists.
The Most Efficient and Professional Air Ambulance at the most Economical Cost
The Most Economical Air Ambulance in South Asia"
If you have Insurance - The Insurance company will take care of you.
If you do not have insurance - Contact us.
If you have a quote - we will beat it!